Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Husband Tag!

tagged by Tash

1. Where did you meet your husband? High School
2. How long did you date before you got married? 2 1/2 years
3. How long have you been married? 6 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is full of suprises! But he is very patient with me!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and his lips! Mmm mm, mm!
6. What is your favorite quality? I love that he is such an awesome daddy! You can't beat watching a daddy and his little boy play football, or pretending to be his little girls prince and dancing with her!!
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Babe or Sweetheart!
8. What is his favorite food? Steak and pizza???
9. What is his favorite sport? He likes everything, I'm gonna say Football, baseball, and basketball, in that order!! ( That's really mine! I just hope his are the same!! HA HA)
10. When and where did you first kiss? At his sister's house! That was the first good kiss!! It was our senior year!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go for rides up the mountain or go fishing or something outdoors!! I think i drive him nuts anywhere else!! HA HA
12. Do you have children? YES!! The 2 cutest you've ever seen!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? OH many!!!
14. How old is he? 26 yes, younger than me right now!
15. Who said I love you first? I don't remember! I think me!!
16. What is his favorite music? He likes most music!
17. What do you admire most about him? His personality and sense of humor!! He can make me or anyone laugh, no matter what the situation is!!
18. What is favorite color? blue and orange
19. Will he read this? Yes probably
20. Who do you tag? Tiffanie, Annie, Shemra, Nikki, anyone else with a husband!!! LOL

2 comments:

Shemra said...

Oh what a good hubby you have!!

sandy said...

Hi Kayla.. It's sandy.. Just blog hoppin thought I would drop in and say hi. Your family picture is so cute. You look very good. Your kids are so adorable. Of course you already know that. Well, talk to ya later. Your friend