Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!




I decided that turning 30 is getting closer and closer every year, and it terrifies me!! I know it's not really OLD, but crap it seems like it to me! I could just stay 26 forever!! But..., my birthday was last Friday the 17th and I am now freakin 27 years old!!! AHHHHHH! Anyways, it was a fun day. I got to just hang out with my cute kids and sweet husband! Hadlee picked out a SpongeBob cake for me, which she could NOT wait to eat! Every 5 minutes she was asking where the candles were and if she could eat it now! Anyway, it was really sweet! I'm glad I have kids to help me think my birthday is a big deal!! They LOVE them! Also thank you Tiff for the birthday blog!! She is was to nice. I'm not really as cool as she made me sound:)

5 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Happy (couple days after your) Birthday Kayla! You are so lucky to have your very own Spongebob cake. Glad you had a good one.

The McDonalds said...

Happy Late birthday. Raegan had that same cake for her birthday.

Shanelle said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun day!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Oh Huh!!!

Jackie Schugk said...

wow your blog is so cute and your kids are darling, growing way to fast.. I know exactly what you mean knocking on the door of 30... counting down.. next friday I turn 30 yicky... but you are a cute 27 year old.. glad things are going good.. take care