Sunday, October 5, 2008

"Give 'em the boot!"

This past week was Homecoming week at the high school! It was a lot of fun! Melissa Judy and the student body officers did an awesome job this year! The theme was "Good Times" (the song by Alan Jackson!) It was really fun! Since I work at the high school now I got to experience the whole week! It was fun! I had to do a little coaxing with Kim, but I got her to dress up with me! The students and Mr. Kirk got quite a kick out of it! Monday was Tie Dye day, Tuesday was Senior Citizen day, Wednesday was Retro 80's, Thursday was Western day, and Friday was School Pride day, (blue and white!) Anyway, Kim and I dressed up everyday, I didn't start the pictures until Tuesday, and then I forgot my camera Friday, but Hey I got pics of the fun days!






What some hot grannies! People told me all day that I look
like my grandma Linda!! The funny thing is I get told that on a normal day!!!LOL


Wow! I can't believe people actually looked like this
on purpose!! HA HA!



YEE HAW!!!! Nice Buckles huh?



I think Kim was a little nervous at first, but we had a blast! She doesn't know about Spirit week and it's a lot the same!! SHHH, we'll keep it a secret!! HA HA! Look for the posts of that week! The game was awesome! We beat ALA 35 to 14. The boys played great and they seemed to be having a great time out there! At the begining of the game, there was a big suprise when the bulldog and the game ball was flown in on a helicoptor it was awesome! High Five to Melissa Judy for that one!! She is unbelievable!! Anyway it was a really fun week and a great night! GO BULLDOGS!!!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Love the pictures!!!!! You 2 look great! I wished I could have been at the game to see your cheerleaders and just watch Brade be Mr. Tuff Coach!!!! Ok, keep posting more pictures.....I look forward to all of them! :) Love, the BLOG-STALKER

~Emily~ said...

These are hilarious Kayla, both Garrett and I were laughing! Way to show some school spirit! ;)

Michelle said...

Hey Kayla, I'm pretty sure you have no idea who I am, but Brady was in the same class as my brother, Joseph, when he lived in Valley and also went to Iraq with another one of my brothers, Shane Sorensen. Anyways, I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say hi! It's always fun to find people that I know. You have such a cute family and I'm glad you guys are doing good.

Bree Bastian said...

Oh you sexy grandma! I can't wait to see what you really look like when you are 80ish and compare the pics. TOO FUNNY. Looks like you had fun!

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

You two have great school spirit. It looks like lots of fun, I love all the outfits. Hopefully we will get to come down soon and see everyone for longer than a couple min.
Love, Cole and Heather