Monday, October 13, 2008

Lucky #7
Tagged by Tiffanie

7 Things I can do.....

7. I can BLOG....
6. I can cook....(I'm getting better!)
5. I can scrapbook....
4. I can sing....
3. I can play the piano....
2. I can love my kids better....
1. I can spend money!!....

7 Things I can't do.....

7. I can't get caught up on my laundry...
6. I can't wink...
5. I can't stay up later than 10...
4. I can't put my mascara on with my mouth closed....
3. I can't stay 25....:(
2. I can't wear a size 3...
1. I can't sew... (but i'm learning!)

7 Things I LOVE about BRADY....

7. I love that he is a hard worker....
6. I love that he makes me laugh...
5. I love that he is an Amazing Daddy....
4. I love that he is so outgoing....
3. I love that he is so dedicated and loyal to his country....
2. I love his laugh, smile and sexy eyes!...
1. I love that he is my very best friend:).... (has been since high school!)

7 Things I say the most often are....

7. "Oh Shiz"
6. "Leave your brother alone!" ( and the other way around!)
5. "Eat your dinner!"
4."Where are your shoes!"
3. "Oh Snap"
2. "What am I going to make for dinner?"
1. " I love you!"

7 Celebrity Admirations....

7. McDreamy!!! (Patrick Dempsey)
6. Matthew McConaughey Mmm mmm mmm!
5. Taylor Swift ( what a doll)
4. President Monson, What an amazing person!
3. Kelly Rippa
2. Sara Pallin....gotta love a pitbull with lipstick!!
1. GI Jill... Jill Steven's Miss Utah 07!
#1. The absolute Favorite of all...., BILLY!!! (does that make you guys feel better, LOL!)


7 Favorite Foods....

7. Sugar!!
6. Chicken Enchiladas
5. Chips and Jerry Salsa
4. El Mexicano
3. Subway
2.Olive Garden
1. Cafe Rio Chicken Salad! Mmmm!

7 People to tag....

7. Stacey
6. The Turner family
5. Nikki
4. Chelsey
3. Cole and Heather
2. Alicia
1. Matasha

2 comments:

Merri Lynn said...

I can't believe you ranked McDreamy and totally left off Billy!!! He would be so disappointed... :( As you can tell I am still a a true blue fan, even if I could use a little fix!

Camille said...

Ok!, I'm with M.Lynn!!!! Where's our Bill-meister Kayla!!!! You better add him in there! And I agree with the "Fix" comment....how long would it take us to drive to Texas!?!?!?!