Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catch Up!



















Hey Everyone! I'm sorry it's been forever since I've blogged! My computer crashed and it's been driving me nuts! First of all I have to tell you all about Halloween and my cute kids! Hadlee wanted to be Hannah Montana, and Houston was a spider! Hadlee was my little poser and Houston absolutely hated his costume, therefore he is screaming in the picture!! LOL And then there is my husband, the funniest and most creative of all of us! He was Obama as a detainee! Yes, only those of you who have been to Iraq, or are married to a soldier get the detainee atire, but it was pretty funny! He had to wear his turban and yellow scrub pants and the shirt he is wearing is one that the detainee's actually made him, with his name on it and everything!! It was pretty funny! We went to a fun party at Tiff and Rhett's that night and we had a lot of fun!!
Also during the month of October Mille Mom, Matasha, Bree and I all went down to see thriller in St. George! It was a blast! Bree had this awesome idea for us all to bring our favorite things for everyone! It was so much fun to see what everyone's favorite things were! We found this yummy place called The Orange Peel. They made smoothies and they were so freakin good, we had like a table full of them! And we drank them all!! That night we went and saw "Thriller" and it was SO good! I've added some funny pictures of us with the Jason guy and some of each of us with our thriller faces!! LOL it was really fun, and I can't wait to do it again next year!! Thanks for the fun weekend girls!!


3 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

hahaha LOVE the Thriller faces. And your scary little spider. See you in a couple months at the Christmas party if you make it.

Camille said...

OH MY HE__!!! You are SO grounded for showing the old wrinkly one!!! It was fun! I'm excited for next year too! You girls are always SO much fun to go with!!! I love ya!
Ya left out the poor old man part, I'm GLAD!!!!

Mandy said...

I love the Halloween pictures they are so cute. I was very sick on Halloween so I did not get any pictures of my kids. I could get them all dressed up and take some pictures but we live in the land of hell and they don't celebrate anything at all. I wish we were at your halloween party, Miss you all so much.