Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brady's Stabbing!


So Brady was home with the kids one day, and had this idea to make the tires on Hadlee's jeep a little better, you know so she can climb better, and not spin out on the grass when it's wet. Well.., he sent me a text at school that said "I just stabbed my leg"! Well what the heck am I suppose to think when I get a text like that! So I hurried home, and found him laying on the kitchen floor, white as ghost, sweating to death, and a big old blood spot above his knee!! So..., we hurry to the hospital, where he got 3 stitches, (without being numb!) and all these nice pictures!!! Needless to say, it wasn't horrible it just scared us all!! Now he's just proud of the scare!!!

7 comments:

Wanna be farm girl said...

YUCK!!! Glad everything was okay....we thought we were goina hear that Brady took down a escapee!!!

Shemra said...

Oh my heck him and his bright ideas always gets him in trouble!! Thats funny!! A true McDonald all the WAY!!

~Emily~ said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I hope he's ok! That looks so scary!

Mandy said...

Good one. I did the same thing to my finger about a month ago. I was home alone with Jaxson and Caroline and the knife went through my finger. Seth's cousin is a nurse and she wanted me to run get stitches, the fat was all hanging out it was bleeding like crazy but I didn't have time to sit at the ER here for at least 10 hrs so I taped it together at it is finally healed I have a scar but thats okay. We must like to play with knifes.haha

Marci said...

Goodness Brady that looks like it hurt!! The kids looked soo cute in their Halloween costumes and the Thriller thing looked so much fun!!

Nona said...

YUCK and CRAZY....it is always more scary when something like this happens to your husband or kids!!!!

Marci said...

Hi~ We are going private so please leave me your e-mail (if you would like of course!) so I can invite you!