Tuesday, November 18, 2008

bAbY pAiSliE




On October 28th, my best friend Kristie had a beautiful baby girl! She named her Paislie Jane. She is absolutely beautiful! But with a gorgious mommy she doesn't have a choice!! She has a TON of black hair, it was even in a little curl when we went up to see her! I feel so bad it has taken me so long to get this up! But again, my computer crashed and I couldn't get it done! So forgive me Kris!!! I am so excited for Ty and Kristie, this is their baby of 4 beautiful little ones!! I bet they are going to be so much help!! YEAH!!! I love you Kristie, and you have a beautiful little angel!!!

1 comment:

Richinsrock said...

What a cute baby. I made sure Kristie got to read this. What a good friend to drive up to see the baby and then drive home. Your great and we love you.