Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I've still got it!!


At cheer camp this year Monica caught me sitting with one of my feet up by my head! She commented on it and then we got talking about how I could put both feet behind my head when I was in high school! I'm sure if you went to school with me, you remember!( It's just a stupid human trick!!) Anyway, so I told her I could still do it and she didn't believe me. SO..., I had to show her! So needless to say the girls had to see it! And that's when Monica snapped the picture! How embarrasing! My big ol butt in the air! BUT..., i thought I would put it on our page so that those of you who knew I could do it before, could laugh and remember how retarded I really am~!!! But hey.., "I've still got it after 2 kids, a few fat rolls and 26 years old!!!"

9 comments:

Camille said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I can remember we used to put a book on your butt like you were reading and take pictures!!!! Way to go girl! You DO still have it!!!! LUV YER BUNZ,
MOM

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I am very impressed! That's hilarious. Your kids are so cute by the way.

Shanelle said...

That is SO funny! If you only knew how many pictures I have of you like that....

Marci said...

Your so funny! That image takes me back!! I think I have a few pictures of that also!! Love Ya

Bree Bastian said...

What a talent girl! You should be on "America's Got Talent" -- I'm sure you'd win.

Nichole said...

That is funny:) I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Alica's blog. Your kids are adorable. It was good to see you the last time I was in gunnison. That is awesome you are helping with cheer, you were such a cute cheerleader. Well take care

Wanna be farm girl said...

hey we're so glad you are blogging!!! WE love to look at everyone! It is our Sunday thing!!!!

You rock!!! I wish I could just walk without tripping! ahhahah

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

You are so funny! I am so glad I found your blog, so I can get to know yall better! :)Love and miss yall, Betsy & Pres & the boys

The King Family said...

Oh my heck, I can't believe you can do that. You are amazing!