Sunday, August 10, 2008

My kids





Hey everyone! The other day I was sitting at home with my kids and decided that to take them out and take some fun pictures of them! I'm definately not the greatest photographer in the world and need a new camera, but we had a ton of fun taking them! Looking at these pictures made me think about my two little angels and how grateful I am for them! If any of you know my kids you know that they are not "Angels", (most of the time!) They are mostly full of hell and come by it honestly! But they are my whole world and I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING. Hadlee is SO extremely full of life and is so smart. Nothing gets past this little girl. She remembers EVERYTHING and doesn't let us forget! She has a huge imagination that keep Brady and I laughing and talking every single day! She absolutley LOVES her grandmas and grandpas ( and let me tell you there are a lot of them!), Aunt Tash, and Playing, Playing, Playing! Houston is also full of life and follows in his big sisters footsteps! He has this smile that NO one can resist and he knows it. He is getting into something all the time and is sure to make a huge mess wherever he goes. He is definately all boy. He loves balls ( throwing them), dirt, mud puddles, exploring outside, and dancing!! The thing I love the most about Houston is his hugs! He gives the best hugs in the world for a little boy! I love both of my kids very much. My days are sometimes crazy and i'm usually chasing after them both, and yelling at them both to be nice, or get back in the house, or clean up that mess..., but at the end of the day, the very best thing for me to hear is " Mommy I love you!" I sometimes have to step back and realize that they are just little kids, and I need to leave the messes for a minute to sit on the couch and cuddle with them! That's what is really the most important to me! I love my kids to death and I am So extremely blessed to have both of them in my life! Brady and I couldn't ask for anything better! Love you guys!

12 comments:

Marci said...

Your kids are soo cute! Where do you live? We need to get together!

MEREDITH said...

How cute, your kids are adorable... I always think about how I just need to do all my chores later and sit down and play and love on my girls rather then constantly getting after them or busy doing my thing. They are only little for such a short amount of time and we should just enjoy them while we can... Cute Pictures by the way...

The Mason's said...

CUTE PICTURES. YOU HAVE SUCH CUTE KIDS! THANKS FOR GETTING ME ALL THE INFO I TEXTED U ABOUT! HAVE A GOOD WEEK AND SEE YA AT THE PARTY ON THURSDAY!

Unknown said...

Sis! You better be ready, cause we are coming home in TWO WEEKS!...Your post is so cute! And dang right, I am Had's fave! I cannot wait to play with you guys and take TONS of pictures! I am so excited for this photography thing, and I cannot wait to start! I love you all and give Herbie and Hewie BIG hugs from me! Muah!

Camille said...

Oh I love these pictures!!! They mean the world to us too :) I love when they come over to PLAY!!!!! I love you guys, MOM

Margie said...

Love the pictures Kayla! They are getting so big!!!

The wild blood runs in the family -you ought to see Dylan - now that is WILD!!

Alicia said...

I am such a baby, I am tearing up because of your post. So sweet! I know exactly what you mean about cuddling with them on the couch. We can cook, clean, do laundry, etc when they are grown up and are gone if you know what I mean. The time passes so fast. Thanks for the reminder about what is really important in life. You're the best!

Nichole said...

Hi girl, Your kids are so cute!! I am glad that all is going well for you and your sweet family. That is cool you are helping out with cheer, the girls always need a wonderful person to look up to on a team, so I am glad that person is you. The pictures you took turned out great, I love the one of them walking together. Well take care:)
Nichole

Brenna said...

I cannot believe how fast your kids are growing. Chantri loved it when Mavis used to tend both her and Hadley, they had so much fun! Very Very cute kids!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

To cute Kayla!
Tiff

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

The kids are so cute. I miss them so bad. I am so glad to have internet now. I can't wait to get back closer to all you guys. This has been the most trying year of my life. I do know I don't want to live in the state of Florida and I can't wait to come see you all and give those kids a kiss and a hug I miss everyone so much.