Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hadlee's First Day of School



I'm really slow I know, but Hadlee started school a week ago, and I just wanted to post these cute pictures of her! She is getting so big, so fast. I really can't believe it! It's crazy that she will start real school next year! WOW time sure flies! Anyway, she absolutely LOVES pre-school. Her teacher is Miss Alice and she is amazing. She is super good with the kids and they all seem to love her. Hadlee is also a huge fan of "Principal Bruce"! She thinks he's pretty cool too! Anyway, my little girl is getting bigger and it really makes me sad. I guess they have to get big sometime huh!!!

4 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Cute blog make over!!! That is a cute picture of you and Brady!! Was that taken the awards weekend?
Hope you didn't mind my bragging - again!

Camille said...

Cute pictures of our "Had"!!!!! She is getting big but I must admit I CAN NOT wait to have her in school with me next year!!!!!

Margie said...

Love the new picture of you and that soldier boy!

Can't believe Hadley is that old!!

Nona said...

Kayla: cute blog. I love the legs behind the head trick.....pretty amazing.