Saturday, September 27, 2008

High Centered!!



The other day after the JV game, Brady wanted to go shooting. About 2 minutes after he left the house, he was back in! You see we have this pile of gravel out in front of our house and Brady decided it would be fun to see if he could make it over it with the Tahoe!! As you can tell he didn't get too far! LOL He got high centered. Too funny! I'm just wondering if all guys are the same and like to see just what their vehicles will do or if it's just my adventurous husband!! Thank you Jaden James for pulling him off!!! LOL Brady just informed me that I forgot to tell you all that he made Jaden wait for him while he drove over it again just to make sure he could and he did!! (Proud Moment!!)LOL

4 comments:

Camille said...

Now that is TOOOOO funny! Way to go Brade! Yer the guy!!!! :)

Wanna be farm girl said...

your family pic is so way cute!!! And Houston's face is adorable!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Hello...Big boys are just little boys with bigger toys!!! What a duffus!!! :)

The McDonalds said...

Haha that is probably something tom would do that is funny. I know I wish we were closer to next spring hopefully. It was way fun when you guys came. Well I hope you guys are doing really good.