Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hangin with the GTU girls!
(they are so cute!)









Mom, wierd face me, and Mal










Mom, disgusting zombie, me and Brynn










My 2 adorable sisters, Mallory
and Brynn









The Zombies were freaky!!!








And yet another Girls night out~!! This time with my Mom, and my 2 sisters Mallory and Brynn! We started the day by going to Good Things Utah, and then to lunch and finished the awesome day with THRILLER at Kingsbury Hall! We had a BLAST! I am SO blessed to get so many great ladies in my life! And even more blessed to get to spend the time with them!!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

thought that was you on there i even rewound it to see if it was you.

Marci said...

I am going to GTU on Nov. 13 and I am SOOOOO excited!! I wanted to see Thriller so bad, it looked so good! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Richinsrock said...

Holy Hanna you finally updated your blog. How fun is that!