Sunday, November 1, 2009

Girls weekends!


Me and Tash, Excited about our favorite Things!!!

















Mom is SUPER excited about her earings i gave her! LOL
















Me and my gorgeous sister!!

















At Tuachan! Aida was SO GOOD!!!

















We had tons of fun in the month of October. At the beginning of the month, I went with the my Mom and Tash down to St. George to stay for 3 days! We went to the Tuachan the first night and saw Aida, and then it was lots of shopping and giggles the rest of the time! We had so much fun, We each took our favorite things for the others and laughed our heads off the whole time!! Thanks for the fun ladies!

1 comment:

Camille said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! You POSTED!!! :) Way to go girl! I'm telling you that Hadlee has it made! If I wasn't so dang ticklish I'd beg for a pedicure!!! :)