Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brylee Louise

Just a quick congratulations to my little brother Cole and his wife Heather! They had their baby girl early Sunday morning! She is SO cute! Her name is Brylee Louise Sorenson, she weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 inches long! Big baby for our little Heather! But all went well and they are all home and happy! I am so excited for the two of them! They are going to be such awesome parents! Congratulations again guys! We love you all and can't wait to squeeze her!!


4 comments:

Mandy said...

She is so cute!!! Congrats to all of you, I wish we were there to hold the little doll. You guys take care.

Richinsrock said...

tell them congrates from me. She is cute just like her dad. Her mom is cute too.

Mike B. said...

Hey guys,
This is Mike Blackham. I would love to say high to Brady. If you could give him my email that would be great
perry1899@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Mike

Richinsrock said...

Hey Kayla, I finally entered the blogging world, send me your e-mail so I can invite you.