Friday, January 23, 2009

My mom was down this past weekend and we did something I never thought my mom would do in a million years! I cut her hair SHORT!!! I know! Don't everyone freak out! It looks SO freakin cute, and she wasn't even scared LOL! Okay I'm sure she was terrified but it seriously looks darling! I was proud of her for being brave! It's never EVER been this short before. Now I just need to warn Marty of the sassy attitude you get with the short hair! HA HA Anyway, I just thought I would blog the big event!! It looks SuPeR cute mom!

4 comments:

Camille said...

It's way cute! Way to go vanilla Mom! At our age sometimes change is good...but HARD!

Nicki Swilor said...

Fun! I love short hair! It definitely makes you more sassy. I don't think I've ever seen your mom before. You look a lot like her.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

wow mama lou....pretty daring...looks fabulous!! Congrats!! Good Job kayla!

Greg said...

Hey Kayla it was so much fun seeing you this weekend at the retreat! And you did a great job on Lou's hair, its darling!