Monday, April 6, 2009

X-Treme Combat

Last Saturday, Brady and I went to the X-Treme Combat fights! It was interesting. We got tickets through a girl that Brady works with. Her husband fights! His name is Dayle Jarvis, A.K.A CRAZY NAVAJO!! He is pretty crazy if you ask me!! Any of those guys that do that are just nuts, in my opinion! LOL It was really fun though. There were also 4 guys from Gunnison that fought so it was fun to watch them! They all won too! Dayle's fight was pretty fun to watch, the guy he fought was from Richfield, and he was WIERD!! He was wearing these spandex shorts that were quite short, (not cute!) I had a hard time staying focused on the fight!! HA HA Just kidding, but it was really gross!! And I'm pretty sure that the Crazy Navajo was being nice to him! He could have taken him out in the first or second round a couple of times, but he was nice and let him go 3 rounds!! LOL Anyway, it was really quite entertaining! I think I would for sure go again!!! Congrats to the Gunnison boys and the Crazy Navajo!! LOL


Crazy Navajo Supporters!!


The Crazy Navajo kicking BUTT!!

1 comment:

~Emily~ said...

Hey, glad to see things are going well for you all. We looked for you guys at the pagent but didn't see you! Hope all is well!